M-MEETING: A Meeting Management App for Your Company
Have you ever find yourself desperately need a meeting reminder because you keep forgetting important meetings? If yes, this is a perfect mobile app to solve your problem.
Let TECHVIFY introduce you to a mobile app that would be incredibly helpful in managing meetings within a company: M-Meeting.
Well organized and user-friendly Menu:
This app is available on both mobile and PC to maximize its effectiveness. You can sign up for an account in M-Meeting using your company email.
M-Meeting Menu section is designed with a friendly interface so that everyone can use it effectively. In the Menu section, you will be able to access your Schedule, Rooms, People, Manage, and Settings:
- Schedule: This section will show all the upcoming meetings you have booked.
- Rooms: This section will display all rooms in your company buildings and information about them so that you can choose a suitable meeting room.
- People: List of company’s employees, categorized by the department for easier management.
- Manage: This allows you to add, edit and update information about Schedule, Rooms, or People.
- Settings: This allows you to adjust basic settings for this app.
M-Meeting offers different control levels for different types of employees. It is divided into three groups:
- Admin: This group has the power to control every function within the app. Admin usually technical team such as IT department.
- Manager: This group contains employees at the manager level. The manager has the access to most of the M-Meeting functions.
- User: Consists of employees under the Manager level. This group can have access to several functions that allow them to book a meeting.
M-Meeting: A meeting management app with helpful features:
So what can you do with this mobile app? This app is connected to the admin server. So it allows you to book a meeting on your company system.
You can select a date and time, choose a suitable meeting room, and invite relating employees to join the meeting. M-Meeting will give notifications to remind users about upcoming events so that they won’t miss one.
Thus, in the meeting booking step, you can see which room is available, and at what time relating employees are open for a meeting to avoid overlapping. By doing so, you don’t have to go through the lengthy process of checking people’s available timeframe and adjust your meeting time. Within just a simple step, you can set up an appointment promptly.
Furthermore, M-Meeting has also integrated an innovative feature that allows users to upload documents for a meeting. If you need participants to read some documents before joining the meeting, you can directly attach them to the event so that everyone can have access to it.
Moreover, there’s usually a Meeting Minute report after every meeting to recap main points and summarize the whole section. Users can upload Meeting Minute on this mobile app too.
Those reports will be stored in the Meeting Minute section of this app. This would be much more convenient for users if they need a review about assigned tasks discussed in the meeting, or if they missed one.
This is how TECHVIFY visualizes an assisting mobile app for your company. In a busy corporate lifestyle, a meeting management app like M-Meeting can offer many great benefits.
If you have an idea in mind, or you are interested in our projects, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than ready to show you more.
Discover more in our new articles about our Healthy food mobile app: